If you have had water heater problems and called AllGood out to look at your tank, you may have heard us mention a tankless water heater as a solution. AllGood is one of the top sellers of Riannai Tankless Water Heaters in Georgia, but this isn’t why we suggest them to you. They provide hot water efficiency and convenience in ways that the standard water heaters don’t.
How does a Tankless Water Heater work? A gas tankless water heater uses a heat exchanger to heat water, only when it is needed. When AllGood HotWater Dad Banner Fulton you turn the water on via a shower or faucet, the unit begins to heat water as it passes through the heat exchanger. In standard water heaters, the water is stored and heated, so once a few members of your household have showered or washed clothes, the stored water has been used up and the tank needs to refill and reheat the new water. The tankless water heater does not store water, as it waits for water to come through the heat exchange. Having a tankless water heater means having hot water all the time, and being able to do a load of laundry, wash the dog, and run the dishwasher without running out of hot water. Once the tankless sense that the water has been turned off, it shuts down the heat exchange until the next time it senses water has been turned on.
Still not convinced?
- You will save money: Tankless water heaters can save you up to 40% on your energy bill. This is because this heater only provides hot water when it is needed. Standard hot water tanks are refilling and heating constantly.
- Hot water all of the time: These tanks do not store water. They only heat water as it is being used, so you can do multiple tasks all during the same time.
- It is a space saver: Tankless water heaters are much smaller than standard water heaters. They can be installed almost anywhere in the house without being noticed. You can even install them outside. Some customers choose to install tankless water heaters in all of the bathrooms of their house because of their size and convenience for the members of the household.
- It will last longer than a standard tank: These water heaters have a life expectancy of up to 20 years.
- Energy Star Green: Many tankless water heaters have earned Energy Star approval. Tax breaks could be provided when purchasing one of these water tanks.
We will mention that you can buy a gas or electric tankless water heater. Gas is considered the better of the two, mainly because electric may not be able to heat the water as quickly especially if you live in areas where the ground may get cold and freeze the water. We can discuss these two types of water heaters in more detail when we come to your house for an inspection.
We at AllGood understand that replacing your water heater can be an expensive endeavor. This is why we suggest tankless water heaters to our customers. Yes, the cost, in the beginning, may be more than your bargaining for, but in the long run, we know we can save you money on energy and water bills. Our goal is to provide you with the best in water heater technology. Call us today to set up an appointment to talk about tankless water heaters, or for more information about our tankless water heater services.