Do you wish that your hot water could last longer? Do you find the taps running cold before the last person in the house has had a shower for the day? Are you dreading the day that your old water heater finally breaks down? You might be a good candidate for water heater replacement.
For more than 10 years, Allgood Plumbing, Electric, Heating & Cooling has been providing water heater installation in Atlanta and the surrounding areas. With our expert technicians and upfront pricing, you can count on us to help you find a hot water heater solution that works for your property. Contact us today to learn more or schedule a consultation.
When to Replace Your Water Heater
For most people, a hot water heater is something you don’t think about until it forces you to focus on it. Sometimes, you get a big warning that you need to schedule water heater replacement, while other times are less clear. Here are some signs that it’s time to replace your hot water heater:
- Your water heater is 8 or more years old: Water heaters tend to break down more often as they get older. Sometimes, water heater replacement is your best bet for reliable use in the years to come.
- You’re losing efficiency: Old water heaters are not as efficient as newer models. They also lose efficiency over time. If you keep paying more for the same output, an upgrade might be the best solution.
- You aren’t getting hot water: Insufficient hot water (or no heating at all) can have several possible causes. In some cases, your water heater simply cannot keep up with your home’s hot water needs. A new system may be the only way to meet the demand.
- You have leaks or other damage: Leaks, rust, corrosion and other signs of damage may force you to act quickly. A big repair bill might not be as cost-effective as our water heater installation services, so it’s a good idea to compare the costs.
- You’re ready to upgrade: Even if your water heater is in good condition, there are still good reasons to consider upgrading. For example, tankless water heater installation could give you an unending supply of hot water.
Benefits of a New Water Heater
If you have had your water heater for many years, you might be missing out on some big improvements. Plentiful hot water for everything you need is just the start. Keep these benefits in mind as you consider water heater replacement:
- Higher efficiency: Water heaters use energy or fuel to operate. The latest models can help you get the most output from your energy consumption.
- Improved technology: Technological advancements might give you a significant edge in water heating for your home. If you’re trying to stay ahead of your family’s needs, a new tankless water heater or gas water heater installation could be the ideal choice.
- Better water recovery: Running out of hot water is a nightmare that you can avoid in the future. Newer models have better hot water recovery, so you wait less time before the water is warm again.
- Larger capacity: If your home or family has grown since you bought your last water heater, it might be time to consider increasing the capacity. A larger tank, tankless water heaters or a combination could be a great way to keep your home ready for your modern life.
At Allgood, we offer the professional water heater installation that Atlanta residents trust. We serve the entire Atlanta metropolitan area, including nearby Clarkston, Doraville, Embry Hills, Lilburn, Mountain Park, Norcross, Stone Mountain and Tucker.