Helping You Keep Your Home Comfortable
Your heater and air conditioner work to keep your home at a comfortable temperature, no matter the weather outside. However, neither of these systems would work without a properly functioning thermostat that triggers them to turn on. At Allgood Plumbing, Electric, Heating & Cooling, we can ensure that your thermostat at your Tucker, GA home is adequately calibrated to keep your space at the optimum temperature year-round. If you’ve noticed that your home is not as comfortable as it used to be or that the thermostat doesn’t seem to trigger the system when it should, our team can help with that. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Signs You Need to Repair Your Thermostat
It’s important to know the common warning signs that something may be amiss with your thermostat. This will allow you to identify the problem quickly and prevent your system from running incorrectly or inefficiently. Once you notice an issue, it’s important to get in touch with a team of professionals who can discover what is causing the issue and provide a solution to fix it. Be sure to call Allgood Plumbing, Electric, Heating & Cooling if you’ve noticed any of the following problems with your thermostat:
- Temperature is incorrect: Does your home feel like it’s much colder or warmer than the temperature you’ve set on your thermostat? Your thermostat may be misreading the temperature in your home and causing your system to run unnecessarily. The location of your thermostat may also cause this problem. Either way, we’ll determine the problem and fix it.
- The screen is blank: A blank thermostat likely means it isn’t getting any power. This could be caused by a tripped breaker or a blown fuse. Our team will help you get your thermostat back up and running.
- System won’t turn on or off or cycles frequently: Does your heating and cooling system not turn on when it should? Does it continue to run even though your home has reached the desired temperature? Does it seem to cycle on and off much more frequently than it used to? These could all be signs your thermostat needs attention.
Why Hire a Professional for Thermostat Repair?
Many homeowners want to take it upon themselves to repair things around their home. However, it some cases, this isn’t a good idea. Your thermostat is one such instance. Though this appliance is tiny, it’s in charge of your entire HVAC system, so you want to be sure it’s installed and repaired by an expert. A professional team, like the one at Allgood Plumbing, Electric, Heating & Cooling, will be able to provide service you can count on. Choosing an expert for this job is the right move for all of the following reasons:
- Experience: A trained HVAC contractor will have the appropriate expertise to get the job done quickly.
- Safety: Installing or repairing a thermostat yourself could result in problems with your system that put your safety at risk. It’s best to let an expert handle the job.
- Efficiency: You want your HVAC system to run as efficiently as possible. Our team will ensure your thermostat is installed and working correctly to get you the most efficient operation.
Save Money with Programmable Thermostats
As technology advances, so do the ways in which we can use it to improve our lives. You can make your home more energy-efficient by installing a programmable thermostat that allows you to automatically reduce your heating or cooling usage at times when you don’t need it. This means less energy waste and a lower utility bill. Our team can install and repair many types of modern thermostats, including Wi-Fi thermostats, smart thermostats, and thermostats that work with Alexa. Let us help you improve the energy efficiency of your home.
Why Choose Us for Thermostat Service?
Allgood Plumbing, Electric, Heating & Cooling is the right team to choose for all your HVAC needs, including service to your thermostat. We are locally owned and operated and have over 15 years of experience in the industry. Our team is comprised of licensed and trained professionals who strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. Customers return to us due to our experience, expertise, and commitment to excellence. If you’re ready to receive the highest-quality service, then call us today to schedule an appointment.