AC Repair by Allgood Plumbing, Heating and Cooling
Since 2005, Allgood Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has served homes and businesses with superior air conditioner repair in Atlanta. As temperatures rise in the South, neighborhoods come alive with the whir of air conditioners. If your home or business is leaving you too hot or too cold, Allgood Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling is here to help!
If your air conditioner is making a sound other than a whir (or not making any sound at all!), it’s time to call Allgood Plumbing, Heating & Cooling!
Fast, Reliable AC Repair Service
At Allgood Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, our mission is to quickly and efficiently get your air conditioner up and running again, so you can stay comfortable in this southern heat. Your AC technician will arrive promptly at your home or business, assess the situation, and talk you through the repairs needed without forcing unnecessary costs onto you. Unlike many other companies in this industry, we never exaggerate issues to gain a bigger check. Our main objective is to perform quick and efficient AC tune-ups the first time, saving you money, and most importantly, peace of mind.
When to Get Your AC Serviced
It’s often quickly and uncomfortably apparent when your air conditioning system requires repair. Your first priority is to get your home or business cool again. Your second priority is to get everything running correctly without breaking the bank. There are many ways to tell if your air conditioning is in distress; you just have to know what to look for! Some tell-tale signs your system needs commercial or residential air conditioning repair include:
- Warm Air – If your AC is blowing warm air, it may be due to restricted airflow or a faulty compressor. Our seasoned technicians can arrive promptly at your home to diagnose the problem and perform reliable repairs.
- Insufficient Airflow – Poor airflow is often the result of a malfunctioning system or blockage of sorts. Clogged air filters, broken motors, or a host of other issues could be to blame. Call on our AC repair specialists as soon as possible to ensure these issues don’t escalate into something more severe.
- Frequent Cycles – No matter the weather, your AC should run routinely rather than constantly. If you notice your system kicking on more frequently than usual, there may be a more significant issue at hand that needs addressing.
- High Humidity – A properly functioning AC should automatically monitor humidity levels. If your system is failing to keep moisture levels within a comfortable range, you will likely need to call on professionals for air conditioning repair.
- Water Leaks – Though your AC relies on a refrigerant that may produce condensation when working to keep your home cool, puddles are never a good sign. If water is pooled around your system, or you notice an active leak, reach out to a professional AC repair team right away.
- Foul Odors – If unpleasant or strange smells are coming from your HVAC system, AC maintenance may be necessary. Don’t wait to receive the help you need, as these smells will typically only become smellier over time.
- Unusual Noises – Hearing an AC kick on and off is reasonable, though hearing rattling or buzzing can indicate a loose part that could cause a larger malfunction. Additionally, whistling or grinding coming from your system can signal a much bigger issue. Don’t put you or your family at risk, get air conditioning repair now!
Don’t wait to get the repairs you need and deserve. Allgood Plumbing, Heating and Cooling has what it takes to deliver lasting solutions and ensure your complete 100% satisfaction. We get it right the first time so you can save time, money, and peace of mind.
Local Technicians You Can Trust
Whether you need a tune-up, a complete replacement or emergency air conditioner repair, one of Allgood’s trained heating and cooling technicians will arrive at your home or business as quickly as possible and get your air conditioning system back in working order. Our technicians can also help you choose a new or replacement thermostat that complements and maintains your home comfort needs and budget. Don’t rely on just any air conditioning technician for the job! With a team that is educated, compassionate, and strives for 100% customer satisfaction, it’s easy to tell why Atlanta, GA residents have been choosing our premier AC repair services for over a decade. Our team is fully licensed to ensure you’re receiving quality work, no matter how big or small the situation.
Allgood Has Your Back!
Once our team has your air conditioner back up and running, it might be a cost-effective idea for you to enroll in the Allgood Service Partner Plan. This program includes our recommended annual inspections and tune-ups for your HVAC system, which means less chance of unexpected (and costly) major AC repairs. Ask your Allgood technician about this program and how you can enroll! If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Based in DeKalb County, we serve the entire Atlanta area, including nearby communities such as Avondale Estates, Brookhaven, Chamblee, Clarkston, Decatur, Doraville, Dunwoody, Lithonia, Pine Lake, Stonecrest, Stone Mountain, and Tucker.