Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Allgood Plumbing for fresh articles!
Indoor Air Quality
How often do you think about the air you’re breathing? We usually will only give it a second’s thought if we smell or see something foreign to what we’re accustomed to. Allergens and pollution is not just an outdoor problem. The air we live in and breathe inside our homes and businesses can be even more contaminated than the air outside.
If you aren’t currently taking steps to control your air quality, now is the time! The best air quality solutions should focus on illiminating the causes rather than the symptoms of poor air quality. Below are some options to begin using in your home or business, all of which can be used in conjunction with your existing HVAC system:
- Air purifiers: These clean the air in your home or business. For anyone who suffers from allergies or asthma, this is a great step in preventing or lessening symptoms. *Available in a whole house option
- Humidifiers: These add much-needed moisture to dry air in homes or businesses. Dry air can lead to health problems, home damage, and higher utility costs. *Available in a whole house option
- Dehumidifiers: These remove excess moisture from the air. Excess moisture and humidity in the air can lead to mold and mildew growth, wood warp, increased insect population, and musty odors. *Available in a whole house option
- Whole House Ventilation System: This helps keep the air in your home smelling fresh and clear of odors and harmful pollutants.
- PristineAir UV Lighting: This UV “air cleaner” system uses UV light technology to remove the 98% of particles in the air too small for a traditional air filter to trap.
If you’re interested in learning more about improving your indoor air quality, call Allgood! We will work with you to design an air cleaning system perfect for your home or business’s needs. We offer a variety of solutions to specifically address indoor air contaminants by cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing your home.
Allgood Plumbing, Electric, Heating & Cooling is a featured dealer of Aprilaire and Pristine Air products. We alss carry a wide variety of other makes and models that are suitable for your needs and your budget. Call us today to set up an appointment to recommend some solutions that will improve your indoor air quality!